With mere days until Halloween, check out these top five spooky snack hacks from Shopitize. These quick, easy and healthy foodie tricks will make your Halloween feast one to remember.
Shopitize Creepy Culinary Creations:
- Miniature Edible Pumpkins – simply peel a small, juicy clementine, chop up some celery and place the celery stalk into the top of the clementine for a healthy pumpkin snack
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Ghost Sandwiches – Spread a generous helping of peanut butter and jelly onto a slice of bread. Clamp the two slices together and cut out a ghost shape using free-hand or a ghost cookie cutter. Pop two raisins in for eyes and voilà, one scary sandwich!
- Banana and Chocolate Ghosts – Cut a banana in half and peel the skin off. Add in two chocolate drops as eyes for a sweet spooky treat.
- Bulging Bloodshot Eyeballs – Peel the wax off two Babybels and spread with strawberry and jam and two half olives for these creepy cheesy snacks.
- Witches’ Broomsticks – Cut off a piece of cheese string and poke a twiglet into the bottom of the cheese. Slice the other end into thin flaps to create a fanned broom effect.
Watch the full ‘how to’ video guide here and become a creepy culinary creator in no time:
To download the Shopitize app and save money of your weekly supermarket shop, visit the app store https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/shopitize-supermarket-offers o
For more information about Shopitize, visit our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Shopitize