Breastfeeding Awareness Week 2013 runs from 23rd to the 29th June.
It’s a common myth that pregnancy and breastfeeding can cause your breasts to sag. This simply isn’t true – wearing a well-fitting, supportive non-wired bra throughout pregnancy and while you are feeding your baby will help you to retain a good shape as your body changes. Here, maternity and nursing bra specialist Royce Lingerie shares its five point rule for getting the perfect fit:
- The bra should be quite firm around the body, and ideally fitted on the 3rd eye adjustment.
- Shoulder straps loosened or tightened as necessary.
- Breasts well enclosed within the cup.
- Centre front going back reasonably well to chest wall.
- Snug fit at neck and underarm edges (not too tight and not gaping).
To find your nearest stockist or for more information on Royce Lingerie’s maternity and nursing bra range visit http://www.royce-lingerie.co.uk or call 01295 265557.
Posted by Amy Moylan